There are many activities taking place regularly each week and we frequently hold special events
- 10am and 5pm church services
- 9:15am and 4:15pm prayer meetings on the first Sunday of every month
And the following events run during school terms…
Bible study groups with daytime and evening options throughout the week.
- English Conversation Class @ 7:30pm
- Coffee Morning for Men @ 10:30am (Second Home Café, next to IGA)
- Handcrafted @ 7pm
- Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) women’s group @ 7pm
- Rouse About @ 10am
- Eat, Meet, Love – Monthly gatherings for women (third Thursday evening of each month – see details here)
- ESL Class (All Levels) @ 10am
- RHAC Kids Club (Yr 3-6) @ 4:30pm
- Infinity Youth: Jnr High (Yr 7-9) + Snr High (Yr 10-11) @ 7pm
Are you looking for information on how to pay for an event electronically? If so, then you can find these details here.
Topic: Walking through Suffering
Guest Presenter: Paul Grimmond
Date & Time: Tuesday 21st January 2020, 7:30pm
Cost: For you, special deal…it’s FREE!
Supper will be provided
RSVP: Click here
Each January we get guest speakers in to help us grow in our understanding and skills. This January our topic is the very significant pastoral issue of suffering – both of Christian wisdom for facing suffering and pastoral care skill for walking alongside people as they journey through suffering. In a broken world, no one is untouched by brokenness, so this year’s topic will be immensely valuable for anyone and everyone – if you are not presently in contact with people who experiencing the tension of suffering, you will at some point; this Summer session will resource you to be a blessing to others. And each of us goes through seasons of suffering – this session will give you the resources and wisdom to keep walking faithfully through those seasons. This will be an immensely important evening for all members of our church.